Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Superdrag

You guys have probably never heard me talk about one of my favorite bands, Superdrag. Although I first heard them on 120minutes back in the early 90’s, I quickly personalized them when I discovered they were from Knoxville. If you have never heard their music, I would encourage you to check out any of their albums. My personal favorite to start with would be “In the Valley of Dying Stars”, and then go to their debut, “Regretfully Yours”, followed by one of their best loved but most challenging records “A Head Trip In Every Key”. Then you can finish up with “Last Call for Vitriol” before diving into lead singer John Davis’ great new solo album, “Arigato!”

Here’s a link to some great audio files and a wonderful write-up/interview!

0 comments:

Post a Comment